- RSS Channel Showcase 8666425
- RSS Channel Showcase 7086793
- RSS Channel Showcase 9496689
- RSS Channel Showcase 2568575
Articles on this Page
- 03/23/17--16:16: _AFC Notes: Jets, Be...
- 03/29/17--16:57: _Bengals Owner Stand...
- 05/16/17--08:16: _Bengals CB Adam Jon...
- 07/21/17--09:33: _NFL Suspends Bengal...
- 07/27/17--15:49: _AFC North Notes: Be...
- 08/23/17--17:22: _AFC Notes: Bills, D...
- 12/09/17--09:24: _Bengals Place Adam ...
- 12/09/17--13:29: _AFC North Rumors: H...
- 03/09/18--11:26: _Bengals To Decline ...
- 05/15/18--19:47: _Free Agent CB Adam ...
- 02/10/17--14:10: _AFC North Notes: Br...
- 07/26/18--07:51: _Browns Work Out Ada...
- 08/26/18--11:21: _Broncos Sign CB Ada...
- 09/12/18--13:34: _West Rumors: Prosis...
- 11/20/18--13:38: _Broncos Release Ada...
- 03/23/17--16:16: AFC Notes: Jets, Bengals, Raiders, Fins, Colts
- 03/29/17--16:57: Bengals Owner Stands Behind Adam Jones
- 05/16/17--08:16: Bengals CB Adam Jones Enters Guilty Plea
- 07/21/17--09:33: NFL Suspends Bengals CB Adam Jones
- 07/27/17--15:49: AFC North Notes: Bengals, Steelers, Browns
- 08/23/17--17:22: AFC Notes: Bills, Dolphins, Bengals
- 12/09/17--09:24: Bengals Place Adam Jones On IR
- 12/09/17--13:29: AFC North Rumors: Harrison, Ross, Browns
- 03/09/18--11:26: Bengals To Decline Adam Jones’ Option
- 05/15/18--19:47: Free Agent CB Adam Jones Expects To Sign Soon
- 02/10/17--14:10: AFC North Notes: Browns, Garoppolo, Ravens
- 07/26/18--07:51: Browns Work Out Adam Jones
- 08/26/18--11:21: Broncos Sign CB Adam Jones
- 09/12/18--13:34: West Rumors: Prosise, Cards, Rams, Raiders
- 11/20/18--13:38: Broncos Release Adam Jones
Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson took to Instagram in an effort to combat a recent report that he’s “terribly out of shape” (via Connor Hughes of NJ.com). “They say I’m fat and out of shape?” Wilkerson said while running on a treadmill. “Haha. Keep sleeping on me. I’m telling you.” It seems the scout who […]
Although cornerback Adam Jones was arrested and charged with three misdemeanors and a felony (the latter of which was later dropped) earlier this year, Bengals owner/general manager Mike Brown is standing behind the 10-year pro, according to Paul Dehner Jr. of the Cincinnati Enquirer. Based on Brown’s comments, it sounds exceedingly unlikely the Bengals will […]
On Tuesday, Bengals cornerback Adam Jones pleaded guilty to obstructing official business in an incident that took place in early January. Meanwhile, the judge dismissed more serious charges against the player formerly known as Pacman, meaning that he will avoid serious jail time. [RELATED: Bengals Sign First-Round Pick John Ross] “I truly apologize for what I did, […]
Bengals cornerback Adam Jones has been suspended for one game for violating the league’s personal conduct policy. Jones pled guilty to obstruction of official business stemming from a January 2017 incident. Jones will appeal the ruling, according to a source who spoke with Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (on Twitter). Meanwhile, agent Peter Schaffer tells Mike Garafolo […]
When the NFL handed Bengals cornerback Adam Jones a one-game suspension last week, it appeared he would fight the ban. That won’t be the case, though, Jones announced Thursday. “You know, I take all accountability for what I did and my actions and my words. I accept it — the one game suspension — and I’m ready to […]
Bills head coach Sean McDermott admitted it’s a “fair question” as to whether Buffalo would have traded Sammy Watkins had they known fellow wide receiver Anquan Boldin would soon retire, according to Mike Rodak of ESPN.com (multiple links). Although McDermott referred to the two transactions as “separate entities,” Boldin announced his retirement just four days […]
The Bengals have placed cornerback Adam Jones on injured reserve with a groin injury. To take his place, the team promoted fellow corner Tony McRae from the practice squad. Jones, 34, was forced out of last week’s game against the Steelers with the injury. On Pittsburgh’s first offensive drive, Jones dove to intercept Ben Roethlisberger. Unfortunately, he couldn’t […]
James Harrison sounds like he’s regretting his offseason decision to re-sign with the Steelers. The 39-year-old edge defender told NBC’s Michele Tafoya he would have signed elsewhere had he known he was going to receive this level of playing time (Twitter link). Harrison’s been active for just four Steelers games and has played just 29 […]
The Bengals have informed cornerback Adam Jones that they won’t be picking up his option, according to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com (on Twitter). However, they would like him back at a cheaper rate to compete as a nickel corner and kick returner. This was the expected move, as the Bengals are saving $6MM by declining […]
Free agent cornerback Adam Jones hasn’t drawn known interest since the Bengals declined his option earlier this year, but the veteran defensive back says he’s now fully healthy and hopes to sign with a new club in the near future. “I had groin surgery the week after the Super Bowl,” Jones told SiriusXM NFL Radio […]
Josh McCown, who was recently released by the Browns, would endorse the team trading for Jimmy Garoppolo, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com writes. “I’ve seen him on tape because we had a common opponent in Miami,” McCown said. “He made some high level throws and did some things that would get you excited about his […]
The Browns will try out Bengals free agent cornerback Adam Jones on Friday, a source tells Adam Schefter of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Jones, 35 in September, hasn’t been in the news much this offseason, save for his recent Atlanta airport fight (If you missed it, Jones won via knockout). It turns out that a lingering […]
The Broncos are signing free agent cornerback Adam Jones after working him out Sunday morning, per Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (Twitter link). Ian Rapoport of NFL.com was the first to tweet Jones was auditioning for Denver and was likely to land with the club. Jones received a one-year deal for the 10-year veteran […]
After a promising flash as a rookie, C.J. Prosise has not contributed much to the Seahawks‘ cause. He’s picked up 17 touches since December 2016 and is behind Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny and Mike Davis on the Seattle running back depth chart. However, the team is discussing a position change for the third-year back. Pete […]
The Broncos have released cornerback Adam Jones. The veteran disclosed the news himself on social media and Tom Pelissero of NFL.com (Twitter link) has confirmed the transaction. “Well ,Denver it was good,” Jones wrote on Instagram. “Thanks for the opportunity!!!! On to the next.” Jones, 35, hooked on with the Broncos late in the preseason. […]