- RSS Channel Showcase 2797040
- RSS Channel Showcase 9242782
- RSS Channel Showcase 6521497
- RSS Channel Showcase 1739582
Articles on this Page
- 08/23/17--17:22: _AFC Notes: Bills, D...
- 12/09/17--09:24: _Bengals Place Adam ...
- 12/09/17--13:29: _AFC North Rumors: H...
- 03/09/18--11:26: _Bengals To Decline ...
- 05/15/18--19:47: _Free Agent CB Adam ...
- 01/03/17--06:52: _Bengals CB Adam Jon...
- 01/25/17--12:35: _AFC Notes: Colts, B...
- 01/26/17--17:28: _Bengals Undecided O...
- 02/10/17--14:10: _AFC North Notes: Br...
- 07/26/18--07:51: _Browns Work Out Ada...
- 08/26/18--11:21: _Broncos Sign CB Ada...
- 09/12/18--13:34: _West Rumors: Prosis...
- 11/20/18--13:38: _Broncos Release Ada...
- 08/23/17--17:22: AFC Notes: Bills, Dolphins, Bengals
- 12/09/17--09:24: Bengals Place Adam Jones On IR
- 12/09/17--13:29: AFC North Rumors: Harrison, Ross, Browns
- 03/09/18--11:26: Bengals To Decline Adam Jones’ Option
- 05/15/18--19:47: Free Agent CB Adam Jones Expects To Sign Soon
- 01/03/17--06:52: Bengals CB Adam Jones Arrested
- 01/25/17--12:35: AFC Notes: Colts, Bills, Jets, Jones
- 01/26/17--17:28: Bengals Undecided On Adam Jones Return
- 02/10/17--14:10: AFC North Notes: Browns, Garoppolo, Ravens
- 07/26/18--07:51: Browns Work Out Adam Jones
- 08/26/18--11:21: Broncos Sign CB Adam Jones
- 09/12/18--13:34: West Rumors: Prosise, Cards, Rams, Raiders
- 11/20/18--13:38: Broncos Release Adam Jones
Bills head coach Sean McDermott admitted it’s a “fair question” as to whether Buffalo would have traded Sammy Watkins had they known fellow wide receiver Anquan Boldin would soon retire, according to Mike Rodak of ESPN.com (multiple links). Although McDermott referred to the two transactions as “separate entities,” Boldin announced his retirement just four days […]
The Bengals have placed cornerback Adam Jones on injured reserve with a groin injury. To take his place, the team promoted fellow corner Tony McRae from the practice squad. Jones, 34, was forced out of last week’s game against the Steelers with the injury. On Pittsburgh’s first offensive drive, Jones dove to intercept Ben Roethlisberger. Unfortunately, he couldn’t […]
James Harrison sounds like he’s regretting his offseason decision to re-sign with the Steelers. The 39-year-old edge defender told NBC’s Michele Tafoya he would have signed elsewhere had he known he was going to receive this level of playing time (Twitter link). Harrison’s been active for just four Steelers games and has played just 29 […]
The Bengals have informed cornerback Adam Jones that they won’t be picking up his option, according to Geoff Hobson of Bengals.com (on Twitter). However, they would like him back at a cheaper rate to compete as a nickel corner and kick returner. This was the expected move, as the Bengals are saving $6MM by declining […]
Free agent cornerback Adam Jones hasn’t drawn known interest since the Bengals declined his option earlier this year, but the veteran defensive back says he’s now fully healthy and hopes to sign with a new club in the near future. “I had groin surgery the week after the Super Bowl,” Jones told SiriusXM NFL Radio […]
Bengals cornerback Adam Jones was arrested for three misdemeanors and a felony last night, as Paul Dehner Jr. and Kevin Grasha of the Cincinnati Enquirer writes. Jones, through his attorney during arraignment, said he “vehemently denies” the accusations brought against him. [RELATED: Bengals QB A.J. McCarron Wouldn’t Oppose Trade] It’s alleged that Jones assaulted a man by “pushing […]
While the Colts are set for a front-office transition, they are set to return most of their offensive coaching staff, with one exception. The Bills’ previous wide receivers coach, Sanjay Lal, will make the move to Indianapolis to work in the same capacity, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com reports (on Twitter). Lal coached Buffalo’s wideouts for […]
Adam Jones‘ recent arrest casts a shadow over his status with the 2017 Bengals. Despite the Bengals having signed the 33-year-old cornerback to a three-year deal last year, team sources told Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer a consensus about Jones’ status in Cincinnati next season hasn’t been determined. The controversial corner signed a $22MM […]
Josh McCown, who was recently released by the Browns, would endorse the team trading for Jimmy Garoppolo, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com writes. “I’ve seen him on tape because we had a common opponent in Miami,” McCown said. “He made some high level throws and did some things that would get you excited about his […]
The Browns will try out Bengals free agent cornerback Adam Jones on Friday, a source tells Adam Schefter of ESPN.com (on Twitter). Jones, 35 in September, hasn’t been in the news much this offseason, save for his recent Atlanta airport fight (If you missed it, Jones won via knockout). It turns out that a lingering […]
The Broncos are signing free agent cornerback Adam Jones after working him out Sunday morning, per Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (Twitter link). Ian Rapoport of NFL.com was the first to tweet Jones was auditioning for Denver and was likely to land with the club. Jones received a one-year deal for the 10-year veteran […]
After a promising flash as a rookie, C.J. Prosise has not contributed much to the Seahawks‘ cause. He’s picked up 17 touches since December 2016 and is behind Chris Carson, Rashaad Penny and Mike Davis on the Seattle running back depth chart. However, the team is discussing a position change for the third-year back. Pete […]
The Broncos have released cornerback Adam Jones. The veteran disclosed the news himself on social media and Tom Pelissero of NFL.com (Twitter link) has confirmed the transaction. “Well ,Denver it was good,” Jones wrote on Instagram. “Thanks for the opportunity!!!! On to the next.” Jones, 35, hooked on with the Broncos late in the preseason. […]