- RSS Channel Showcase 4261393
- RSS Channel Showcase 1873001
- RSS Channel Showcase 7961515
- RSS Channel Showcase 1539175
Articles on this Page
- 03/03/16--16:32: _Free Agent Rumors: ...
- 03/07/16--19:50: _FA Rumors: Osweiler...
- 03/08/16--06:54: _Jets Show Interest ...
- 03/08/16--12:58: _AFC Rumors: Penn, J...
- 03/08/16--17:39: _AFC Rumors: Vernon,...
- 03/09/16--13:00: _Dolphins Release Br...
- 03/09/16--20:44: _Free Agency Rumors:...
- 03/10/16--15:24: _Contract Details: S...
- 03/15/16--06:09: _Bengals Re-Sign Ada...
- 03/18/16--15:34: _AFC Contract Detail...
- 09/27/16--19:39: _Bengals Notes: A. J...
- 01/03/17--06:52: _Bengals CB Adam Jon...
- 01/25/17--12:35: _AFC Notes: Colts, B...
- 01/26/17--17:28: _Bengals Undecided O...
- 02/10/17--14:10: _AFC North Notes: Br...
- 03/23/17--16:16: _AFC Notes: Jets, Be...
- 03/29/17--16:57: _Bengals Owner Stand...
- 05/16/17--08:16: _Bengals CB Adam Jon...
- 07/21/17--09:33: _NFL Suspends Bengal...
- 07/27/17--15:49: _AFC North Notes: Be...
- 03/03/16--16:32: Free Agent Rumors: Kearse, Brooks, Dolphins
- 03/07/16--19:50: FA Rumors: Osweiler, Sean Smith, Adam Jones
- 03/08/16--06:54: Jets Show Interest In Adam Jones, Other CBs
- 03/08/16--12:58: AFC Rumors: Penn, Jags, Vernon, Incognito
- 03/08/16--17:39: AFC Rumors: Vernon, A. Jones, J. Freeman
- 03/09/16--13:00: Dolphins Release Brent Grimes
- 03/09/16--20:44: Free Agency Rumors: Dolphins, Penn, Bushrod
- 03/10/16--15:24: Contract Details: Sanu, Lane, Harris, Jones
- 03/15/16--06:09: Bengals Re-Sign Adam Jones To Three-Year Deal
- 03/18/16--15:34: AFC Contract Details: Okung, Penn, Pacman
- 09/27/16--19:39: Bengals Notes: A. Jones, Burfict, Coyle
- 01/03/17--06:52: Bengals CB Adam Jones Arrested
- 01/25/17--12:35: AFC Notes: Colts, Bills, Jets, Jones
- 01/26/17--17:28: Bengals Undecided On Adam Jones Return
- 02/10/17--14:10: AFC North Notes: Browns, Garoppolo, Ravens
- 03/23/17--16:16: AFC Notes: Jets, Bengals, Raiders, Fins, Colts
- 03/29/17--16:57: Bengals Owner Stands Behind Adam Jones
- 05/16/17--08:16: Bengals CB Adam Jones Enters Guilty Plea
- 07/21/17--09:33: NFL Suspends Bengals CB Adam Jones
- 07/27/17--15:49: AFC North Notes: Bengals, Steelers, Browns
Jermaine Kearse does not plan to re-sign with the Seahawks and is looking forward to finding a new home, ESPN.com’s Adam Schefter reports (on Twitter). The 26-year-old Lakeland, Wash., native would be one the rare instances of an actual hometown discount occurring in the NFL, only Kearse isn’t interested in taking one to remain with […]
The latest rumors on a slew of free agents-to-be: The Broncos have offered quarterback Brock Osweiler a three-year contract worth ~$39MM, according to Troy Renck of The Denver Post. That runs a bit contrary to a weekend report that stated the Broncos had offered $45MM for three years. Seven teams have expressed interest in Jets […]
After spending big on cornerbacks in free agency a year ago, the Jets aren’t shying away from exploring the market again this time around. According to Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk, New York is among the teams that have shown interest in Bengals free agent Adam Jones. Meanwhile, Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports tweets […]
Raiders free agent left tackle Donald Penn says he has not closed the door on coming back to Oakland, as Jerry McDonald of the Bay Area News Group writes. “I’ve been open with my plan. My plan is to be a Raider,” Penn told NFL Network. “We’re trying to figure out of the feeling is […]
Alex Marvex of FOX Sports is “getting strong vibes” from NFL sources that the Dolphins will rescind defensive end Olivier Vernon‘s transition tag at some point (Twitter link). Vernon could be expendable given that Miami signed Mario Williams and plans to keep Cameron Wake. Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald agrees that the Fins could […]
WEDNESDAY, 3:00pm: The Dolphins have tweeted confirmation of Grimes’ release. 2:52pm: The Dolphins are cutting Grimes, per Albert Breer of NFL.com (Twitter link). 9:15am: According to Kelly (via Twitter), the Dolphins have now asked Grimes if he’d be willing to stay in Miami. With the Dolphins/Eagles trade in jeopardy, Miami is presumably exploring a contingency […]
Before he agreed to terms with Philadelphia, new Eagles linebacker Nigel Bradham also received interest from the Browns, Buccaneers and Jaguars, as he tells Alex Marvez of FOX Sports (Twitter link). Bradham further stated that his former team, the Bills, backed out of contract talks. Meanwhile, in addition to having lost out on Bradham, the […]
Here are some of the latest details on recently agreed-upon or signed contracts from around the NFL. Mohamed Sanu, WR (Falcons): Five years, $32.5MM. $14MM guaranteed. $7MM signing bonus. Base salaries of $1MM, $6MM, $6MM, $6MM, $6.5MM. (via Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle, on Twitter). Can earn additional $1.25MM based on receptions, per ESPN.com’s […]
MARCH 15, 8:09am: Nearly a week after it was agreed upon, the deal between Jones and the Bengals has been signed, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL.com, who tweets that the two sides had to finalize certain language and payout dates. Mike Garafolo of FOX Sports tweeted last week that Jones’ three-year deal is worth […]
Here are several of the latest contract details on deals which were agreed upon or signed within the last week. All links are courtesy of Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle unless otherwise indicated. AFC West: Russell Okung, T (Broncos): Five years, $53MM. No guaranteed money. Option after year one. $2MM base salary, $1MM workout […]
The latest out of Cincinnati, where the Bengals have started 1-2 on the season: Bengals cornerback Adam Jones says he was “somewhat” close to signing with the Dolphins in the offseason, as Adam Beasley of the Miami Herald tweets. Miami was rumored to have interest in Jones, and the connection made sense given that former […]
Bengals cornerback Adam Jones was arrested for three misdemeanors and a felony last night, as Paul Dehner Jr. and Kevin Grasha of the Cincinnati Enquirer writes. Jones, through his attorney during arraignment, said he “vehemently denies” the accusations brought against him. [RELATED: Bengals QB A.J. McCarron Wouldn’t Oppose Trade] It’s alleged that Jones assaulted a man by “pushing […]
While the Colts are set for a front-office transition, they are set to return most of their offensive coaching staff, with one exception. The Bills’ previous wide receivers coach, Sanjay Lal, will make the move to Indianapolis to work in the same capacity, Adam Caplan of ESPN.com reports (on Twitter). Lal coached Buffalo’s wideouts for […]
Adam Jones‘ recent arrest casts a shadow over his status with the 2017 Bengals. Despite the Bengals having signed the 33-year-old cornerback to a three-year deal last year, team sources told Jim Owczarski of the Cincinnati Enquirer a consensus about Jones’ status in Cincinnati next season hasn’t been determined. The controversial corner signed a $22MM […]
Josh McCown, who was recently released by the Browns, would endorse the team trading for Jimmy Garoppolo, Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com writes. “I’ve seen him on tape because we had a common opponent in Miami,” McCown said. “He made some high level throws and did some things that would get you excited about his […]
Jets defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson took to Instagram in an effort to combat a recent report that he’s “terribly out of shape” (via Connor Hughes of NJ.com). “They say I’m fat and out of shape?” Wilkerson said while running on a treadmill. “Haha. Keep sleeping on me. I’m telling you.” It seems the scout who […]
Although cornerback Adam Jones was arrested and charged with three misdemeanors and a felony (the latter of which was later dropped) earlier this year, Bengals owner/general manager Mike Brown is standing behind the 10-year pro, according to Paul Dehner Jr. of the Cincinnati Enquirer. Based on Brown’s comments, it sounds exceedingly unlikely the Bengals will […]
On Tuesday, Bengals cornerback Adam Jones pleaded guilty to obstructing official business in an incident that took place in early January. Meanwhile, the judge dismissed more serious charges against the player formerly known as Pacman, meaning that he will avoid serious jail time. [RELATED: Bengals Sign First-Round Pick John Ross] “I truly apologize for what I did, […]
Bengals cornerback Adam Jones has been suspended for one game for violating the league’s personal conduct policy. Jones pled guilty to obstruction of official business stemming from a January 2017 incident. Jones will appeal the ruling, according to a source who spoke with Mike Florio of Pro Football Talk (on Twitter). Meanwhile, agent Peter Schaffer tells Mike Garafolo […]
When the NFL handed Bengals cornerback Adam Jones a one-game suspension last week, it appeared he would fight the ban. That won’t be the case, though, Jones announced Thursday. “You know, I take all accountability for what I did and my actions and my words. I accept it — the one game suspension — and I’m ready to […]